Thursday, December 5, 2013

Handmade Valentines - Unity Hop.

Hello all!
It's December 4th and just put up my tree tonight.
Don't usually delay it this long, 
but realized a little while ago that our pre-lit lights doesn't work.
It was frustrating, 
and the kids were getting a bit worried if we were going to even have a tree...
but in the end - because of that -
we finally got a bigger and better tree.
I shall be thankful that our other tree lights died!

On the other note...
while I'm trimming the tree,
I'm back and forth in the craft 'room' (more like a space)
finishing up my Valentine projects.
Yep - we're thinking ahead for you!

We've got some pretty amazing releases this week -



You should be arriving from Andrea's blog,
and as always - here's a list for your reference.

Jolande van Oosterhout - http://www.justjolande.blogspot.com/
Thienly Azim - you are here.


So, I made a few things - 
the first up is a set of Handmade Valentine gifts using the new kit!


 photo DSC_3018_zps6214e6b5.jpg

Soooo fun, isn't it?
and it's super easy and makes your gifts look so good!

Getting a close up of each of the projects...

Here's a TAKE OUT BOX!
You can even put in some fortune cookies or chocolates for your loved one!
There's a couple of 'to' and 'from' stamps, so you can make your own tags!

 photo DSC_3022_zps65c054aa.jpg

The next up is a CANDY BOX
(I couldn't get those candy hearts at this time of year, so I filled it up with buttons. 
I would much rather receive buttons than candy! lol.)
The stripes are background stamps from the kit - 
I stamped it and cut it out!

 photo DSC_3029_zpsb2bc967d.jpg

Then we have a PENCIL HOLDER VALENTINE - great for school class gifts!
I did the same thing here to the background stamp.

 photo DSC_3025_zps02a9dbb3.jpg

Here's a VALENTINE CRACKER - fill it up with sweets for a cute gift packaging!
Even though this is 'one' stamp - 
you can stamp it twice, cut the inside out and use a foam tape to give dimension.

 photo DSC_3020_zps62846b4a.jpg

Lastly, but not least - is a CARD shaped like a STAMP!
Here, I used all sorts of stamps - 
background, heart, arrow, and the sentiment.

 photo DSC_3021_zps56956c2c.jpg

So many possibilities with this kit!


My next little project is a COUPON BOOK!
With this purchase, you can get set of SVGs to match your stamps!
(just write in the comment section when purchasing that you'd like the files sent!)
So, you can cut the shapes out with your fancy machine if you have one, and voila!
Just stamp it right on - 
and you've got yourself a coupon book that makes you look like it took hours to make!
(*the inside 'reward' stamps are add-on packs)


 photo DSC_3031_zps5af1420f.jpg

I've kept this pretty simple, but you can totally use this kit in many ways!
I think making a magnet chore board with these stamps is a super cute idea - 
have to make that sometime!

 photo DSC_3033_zpsfbf2af22.jpg

I made this book for the kiddos - 
thus, I kept the stamps 'clean'. lol.
You can also make a one for your loved one,
and that can get pretty 'fun' to make! 

 photo DSC_3035_zpsc381c3c1.jpg

So, that's it!
Don't forget to pick up the new tag kit as they are marked down to a good price right now!


 photo valentine1_zps9ad0e251.jpg


Also - Unity is having an inventory sale, so what you've been wanting may be marked down way down low! 
Go take a look!


 photo valentine2_zps7dbb1e44.jpg


That's it!
Thanks for coming by - 
don't forget to comment as there's going to be two lucky winners receiving this prize! 



Now, I'm sending you off to Robyn!



42 comments:

  1. Wowsers! Fabulous projects with the new Unity set, Thienly. I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Wow! Amazing set/collection of projects!!! They are all so beautiful! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Just an amazing selection of Unity goodness!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG WOW!! love it all! great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PH MY WORD! I love every single thing. If I had to pick one thing it would be the candy heart box filled with my kind of candy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got so excited I couldn't type! OH!! Not PH LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely ADORE all of your projects! So adorable and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything. I have to get back in the swing of stamping. Will I've been moving from place to place so have had a chance to set up my crafts in about 4 months. Thank you, you inspire me to make a goal to set it up and get my craft back on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A "few" projects? Oh my, I think you've created a festival of projects, each absolutely beautiful! Wonderful showcase of your creativity and the new release! Going back to gaze and admire for a while longer....
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...simply amazing...I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS! Thanks so much for the inspiration...I love making Valentine inspired crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects got the stamps in my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy, card shaped like a stamp--GENIUS!!! I pinned that so I can steal your idea later! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing talent. Such wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow not sure which project I love more!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Thienly! What an explosion of happy and color and fun! Love all of those you made - great ideas as little goodies for the grandchildren. Thank you for sharing the great ideas and

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your projects are great and very cute my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are awesome. Love them. Thanks for the chance, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful projects! Love the sweetheart box!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoa, check out all of the cuteness here! I love all of your adorable projects, especially that coupon book!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That take out box just blew my mind…I absolutely LOVE it! Perfect colors and such a fun group of creations. You stole my {heart} with all these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soooo much inspiration! Love the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  22. When I saw your name on the list, I got excited. Your projects are always a treat to see and this time was no exception. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG So many ADORABLE creations of yours with this Valentine kit. Makes me want to add that new set to my growing collection. The colors and stamping are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know which one I like better. They are all FABULOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thienly you are more than amazing ! These projects are wa-wa-voom!! Gorgeous and I love the coupon book stamps . So fun !

    ReplyDelete
  26. AMAZING projects!! Love all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So many wonderful projects! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow your projects are amazing!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all your pink valentines and candy box. I like buttons but would like candy more.lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. I adore all of your projects - so pink, lovey and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG, your projects are so fabulous! So adorable! So cute! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow! Soooo many cute projects! They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great projects for valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I could look at this display of Valentine pretties all day long. Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Omg so sweet, such a nice simple, creative touch...alllll of it, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  36. great projects! i like them all! makes me want that set!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You've been busy, young lady!! I'm always amazed at your projects, I can tell you put a lot of thought into them - just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails