Thursday, December 12, 2013

Friends and wine Unity hop.

Hello friends!

Hopefully by this stop, you've got a cup of wine in your hands,
and enjoying this inspirational hop :)
What better way to enjoy this holiday season, right?

You should be arriving from Shemaine's blog -

Lots of fun friends and wine releases today!
But before we get onto that -
I've made a few fun cards with the new Sentiment Kit - also released today!
All new{Be inspired} challenge is also starting up today,
so make sure that you come and join us this month!

So, here's the challenge inspiration photo and sketch:

 photo hop2_zps7a62a81e.jpg

Don't you just love the new color scheme?
Probably my fave so far!

So the rules for the challenge are - 
use the color combo and/or the sketch.
There's no other rules... 
except to use Unity stamps.
Makes sense, and easy enough?

To see the new sentiment kit - click here. 

Using that - I've made two quick cards today for the challenge!

 photo DSC_3075_zpsc75b7b54.jpg

Made each of the hearts into balloons.
I simply layered them, adhered foam on the foremost one, 
each with jute twine attached,
and tied them together with a red twine.

 photo DSC_3076_zps4299dec4.jpg

Simple but cute!

Next up is a washi tape card!
Since I love these colors so much, 
I was able to find enough to cover the whole lengthwise amount for the card base.

I adhered them at random lengths one beside another,
and then ran through the cutting machine to make heart cuts.

 photo DSC_3077_zps797f57f5.jpg

I backed the opening with a vellum and stamped the sentiment right on it.

The last up is the only new wine stamp release that I had a chance to make.
This one jumped at me and thought that it would be fun to make!
Let's get SIP FACED!

 photo DSC_3079_zps709e5f5d.jpg

For this one, I stamped the wine image onto the white paper,  
cut out inside bottle portion of each of the bottle,
and backed it with transparency and various colored cardstock.

 photo DSC_3081_zps27920ee7.jpg

It's really fun to see this in person!

Don't forget to check out all the other fun wine stamps -
including a new ANGIEgirl, Fashionista girls and lots more!

Anyway - this feels like such a short post compared to my usual!
Been busy with the holidays - which is a good thing!

Don't forget to leave some love as TWO LUCKY WINNERS will receive:


 photo hop_zps4ea7e48d.jpg

Such a fun array of itty bitty stamps, right?

Go check it out - don't miss out on the good deals!


 photo hop3_zpsfdfdddcf.jpg

Now, onto your next stop - 
I know she's got some beautiful projects to share today!


42 comments:

  1. WOW! IT's valentine already? :) Gorgeous cards Thienly. Love the wine card the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this month's color combo is fabulous! Love your projects, Thienly. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! Especially the wine bottle card! Super awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects once again. I love to visit your blog. You have creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunch of heart balloons and your wine card, just WOW! So stunning and I can't imagine all the fussy cutting you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am completely in love with these new wine stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the new stamps and how you use them on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! My favourite is the heart balloon one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Love the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thienly your imagination has no bounds. Love the heart ballons, the washi tape card, and the little cut out wine bottles. These are all so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each of your cards has its own unique character, and each is very pretty!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your cards!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always come up with the BEST card designs! Love the wine bottle card with its rich colors and the adorable Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the ideal with the heart balloons And full of hot love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards, the heart balloons are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your clever idea to make heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your cards are very nice. The hearts into balloons is too cute. It's seems very doable too. The Washi tape card is so bright and happy colors. The new wine stamp card is real nice - a lotta work too sounds like. Very creative card. Thank you for sharing. All great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the heart balloon card is so very adorable!!!! saw it on fb and <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards, Thienly! I really like the first two. The balloons in the first one just grabbed me from the moment I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cool cards and they are all do different from one another. The last one is so original! And I love anything with hearts and print!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great projects!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. Cheers Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing projects!! I especially love the distressed look of the wine card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Your cards are amazing!!! I really adore your heart balloon card! Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great inspiration and love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how the wine card is vintage. Simple but with a lot of detail. Unique.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You never disappoint! I love the bunch of heart balloons, but that last card is my favorite, great image and great design/coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeeeaaah, I'm totally stealing your heart balloon card idea. ;) LOL! Your sample card is what convinced me to buy that kit, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are soooooooo precious!! Like everybody else.....LOVE, LOVE the balloon card!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Felicia is right. Your cards are precious. I wish I had a smidgen of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really like that you cut out the wine bottles then layered it onto another stamped image. It adds lovely dimension to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I always love your projects! The balloon hearts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. great cards! i DO like the color combo very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards, especially the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your heart balloons and the paper piecing of the wine bottles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails