Monday, September 23, 2013

TAG! You're IT!

Hey everyone!

It's going to be a short post today,
but just wanted to let you know about the Unity Challenge!

For everyday this week -
come join in the fun and make a tag!

You can use any stamps, as long as they are UNITY!

Share your creations over at UNITY {show & tell}
where one lucky winner will be selected to win a prize daily!


 photo tag_zpsb02b4e1c.jpg

For fun - 
I made a tag to share as well!

 photo DSC_1540_zpsc0702f1b.jpg

For this tag - I used:

For the tag cut out and the bracket - 
it's from HERE.
 photo DSC_1541_zps707b97c2.jpg

That's it!
Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Oh, and before I let you go - 
my other favorite company, SVG Cuts, (who I design for)
is in the running for the GRAND PRIZE in the
Martha Stewart's AMERICAN MADE!

They've won in the craft category beating out other 1000 nominees, 
so we're very excited!
The Grand Prize voting runs through Sept 30th,
so I would appreciate your effort to vote!
(6 votes daily!)


Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Simple and perfect. I love how the tag opens like a card and how you framed the sentiment! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails