Friday, September 13, 2013

BON APPETIT! - food gift box

Hello all friends!
Thought that I'd join in the fun today for Friends with Flair Friday!

I have been busy working on my project that are 'soon' to be posted,
and was going to keep myself quiet...
until I realized I had a project (which I really liked)
that I had made all the way back in May!
Yep, May!
I made this for the intention as a 'back up' project,
in case, I got too busy over the holidays and needed a project!

... and then, I forgot about it!
Until now...

So, here's a fun little box that I'm ready to share!

 photo DSC_1461_zpsa4425b5c.jpg

You can use to GIVE -
little treats, coffee beans, tea bags, or even homemade herbs if you have your own garden!
The cute part of this box is that you can stuff these goodies inside the crackers :)

 photo DSC_1460_zps22028187.jpg

Arent' these stamps SO ADORABLE?


I just LOVE the classiness of kraft, cream and black -
so I stuck with those colors for this project.

So, when you open the box... 


 photo DSC_1464-1_zps06539c5f.jpg

it has 3 crackers all decorated with these pretty stamps.

 photo DSC_1466_zps433ff522.jpg

How fun would it be to receive some goodies in these!

For the cutting file info:
Crackers  (made Halloween crackers way back, and there's a link where you can download them!)
Rectangular Box (I resized it to fit the 3 crackers and added an acetate window)

That's it - but before I let you go...

Don't forget to check out the sale over at Unity!
(and there are lots of new releases, too - 
just click on the images you're interested below)





...and one more thing.
Leo and Mary from SVG Cuts are getting married in a week!!!
Congratulations!
I'm so excited for them!
They are going to be releasing their last kit (will mostly likely be posted here when it's available!)
before they are off to get hitched! :)

It's a pretty amazing kit - 
and I've seen some sneaks of it - 
and you're gonna want it!
Here's a peek of what they've posted!


Okay, won't keep you here any longer...
enjoy your Friday my friends!






21 comments:

  1. Mais, c'est magnifique!!! Great job! love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt Thienly...wheeeeeeee how pretty they are..I need some...I want some...lol..you always inspire and amaze me lady!!!
    It`s been way too long since I hopped along..my mojo has fled,lol...and this is just what I was needing..eye candy swooon.
    Big hugs and hope you and the family have a great weekend!
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome is this?! i absolutely love this project!!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a unique window box with the decorated crackers in there. I love the chevron inside and out with all the stamping and shaped accents. So cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great treat box. I like the ideal, too cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, loving those stamps. I really love the look of the Kraft and black, really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo & what a sweet gift package!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super! Love the idea, very clever and I love the classic color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thienly.. .what can I say? This is absolutely amazing as always!! Love it. I would love to get a box like this anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic!!!! Thanks for putting it on facebook since I forgot to check out the FWF post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect little gift set - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are fabulous! what a perfect gift to give!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy! That is an awesome gift box, Thienly! Anyone would love to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally cool! I love that you're so on top of it that you had a back up project, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - super! What a wonderful bunch of details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing stuff going on here, Thienly! Wow, what a project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great technique love the crackers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Every week, you astound me with your sheer creative genius! Love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails