Thursday, September 19, 2013

A bit of huntin', dancin' and dreamin' - Unity Thursday.

Hello peeps!
It's time for another Unity Thursday!

 You should be arriving from Shemaine's blog :)
and like always -
here's a whole list of participating blog for your reference.

Thienly Azim - that's me!

Hope that you're LOVING these new releases - 
as much as I do!

I made a few cards today to share with y'all!
Up first is a fun cowboy card to get you movin'!

 photo DSC_2610_zps930df2b9.jpg

I used papers from both Carta Bella Giddy Up collections 
(bringing out the goodness of both!)
and embellished with some wood veneer stars, trims, button and a clothespin.
Simple but a fun card!

 photo DSC_2612_zps7332c374.jpg

I just love this stamp - 
the boots are so darn cute and love the font used for the sentiment!

Next up is a card from the hunting set!

 photo DSC_2624_zps95f5547a.jpg

This is another simple card -
but loved the concept :)

I cut out concentric circles and layered them to make it look like a target.
Except - I randomly displaced the circles off by a bit to add to the style.

 photo DSC_2626_zps12b4e618.jpg

The stamp is on an acetate, 
backed with a vellum,
and is holding a wooden veneer heart inside :)

Lastly, but not least - 
is another hunting one, but real outdoorsy one this time.
(sorry - ran out of time to make a dreamcather!)

 photo DSC_2614_zpsa502b773.jpg

I found the perfect papers from Bo Bunny to use with these stamps.
I added some burlap and mesh to make it a bit rough - 
and added some interest using Epiphany Crafts circles and stiching.
The compass and the binoculars are from HERE, if you're interested!

 photo DSC_2615_zps409a5e3c.jpg

You've got to go take a lookie at the rest of the stamps in that kit! 
It's so much fun!

 photo Unitysaleone_zpsc679efa2.jpg

Don't forget to check out the store to see all the other fun things going on!

 photo Unitysalefive_zpsd2a3bf92.jpg

For PHYLLIS HARRIS markdowns - click HERE.

Yep - you got that right!
It's time to go get those KOM and SMAK that you've been eyeing 'cause YOU KNOW - 
those don't go on sale that often!

Now, the girls have worked so hard to inspire you today - 
so make sure that you leave some LOVE on EACH and EVERY blog!
AND - to make it even MORE fun for you - 
we'll choose a lucky winner on Saturday night to receive this amazing package of Unity goodies!

 photo Unitysaletwo_zpsc137d966.jpg


Alrighty now -
I'm going to send you off to our last stop -
our amazing guest designer, Alyssa!



42 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the lace on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards. Love all of the creations. You have been so busy. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous and creative designs, Thienly! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Love the mustache paper on the first and the inspiration on how to use those hunting stamps for non-hunting designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are superbly stunning! My favorite has to be the target - love at first sight card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Thienly! I really love the cowboy boot card with that mustache paper, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards!! They are all so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can also just say FABULOUS!!! I'm a new member! LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of your cards are great. Love the boots with the mustache paper very creative. and the hunting ones are fabulous


    Beth
    baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!
    These are both too cool!
    My husband could totally relate to the hunting one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thienly, as ALWAYS your work is OUTSTANDING!!!! I especially LOVE that first card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning as usual! I love them all, but I have to say that second one took my breath away. Just so to the point and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LWonderful projects. It's about time we have the option for hunting and scrapping. Scrapping is my favorite thing to do and hunting is my husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous cards! I love the different styles

    ReplyDelete
  15. all of these are wonderful, but gosh, that hunting season one is my fave. gonna have to add that stamp set to my wish list. all of my guys go hunting every year. love that card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the added textures on the boots card. Wonderful projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous designs! Such unique and clever projects. The target is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Thienly, I just started amassing my Unity stamps and love coming here to get ideas! Great project as always, Thanks for the inspiration,

    Hugs,

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing designs..cute styles on them all

    ReplyDelete
  20. Each and everyone of your designs are stunning! LOVE the hay you photographed that first one with - looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun cards! The circle design is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of your cards are fantastic! Very creative, love the designs! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. All very beautiful. Love the circle over circle idea.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such wonderfully creative ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of your cards are awesome-I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What wonderful cards! I especially love your "target"
    CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards.
    Love the colors in
    the boots and the
    other cards are
    cute sayings!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the lace and twine together on the boot card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful projects. Love the circles in the top one. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow! All of your cards today are great but I really LOVE the Love at first sight card. The circles are great and it all just looks amazing together! Thanks so much for sharing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ok! You just caught me with the mouth open when I got to your second card. I'm not saying the others are not lovely... but the second one is just mind blowing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your blog is always a treat! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome cards
    , LOVE that target and the boots one is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh my gosh... I LOVE your "Love at First Site" card! that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your cards. Great sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing cards as usual! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  37. All the cards are so well done. My favorites are the boots and love at first site.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards! You colored those boots so cute and the circle pattern you created on the 2nd card is so brilliant! Love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails