Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sending comfort by the bowl-full - Unity SOTW 27

Happy Sunday!

I've got a quick post to share - a card using the latest Unity Stamp Company's Stamp of the Week.

I love this new stamp - it's SUPER CUTE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I decided to make the sentiment 'pop' by placing on top of the pleated paper... (inspired by Tamara from Happy Life, Crafty Life), and then I took the pinking scissors and gave it an extra statement. I loved how it came out!

Here's the stamp:

Photobucket


So fun, isn't it? You get pretty stamp delivered right to your door weekly!

If you're interested in signing up - see here for more details!

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. c-u-t-e!!!!!

    reminds me of fun icecream bowls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Now I need to steal the idea to use pinking scissors. LOL! GREAT card!!! The bowls are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I love the corrugated board along with the stitching and cute image of the bowls. The colors you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails