Sunday, July 15, 2012

Holding it Together - SOTW 28

Wow, I can't believe it! Another week has gone and now, it's only TWO more days before I leave on that jet plane to attend my first ever CHA!!!

Well, here's a quick post to share a card I made with a new stamp of the week - it's the 28th one! Wow... to see all the stamps that have ever come out in Stamp of the Week - click here.

This has got to be one of my favorites - it's not very often that you come across a stapler stamp! and that sentiment.. so so cute!


Photobucket

So cute, right?

I embellished the card with various 'things' that holds things together... staples, sewing, tape, pins, and the loop enclosure... and of course, I had to use Note to Self papers from Echo Park - so perfect for this stamp!

Photobucket

So, if you love this stamp - and you want more info - click here!

... and if you know the deal, but haven't signed up yet, but today's the day - click here!

Also, don't forget that it's the last day of sale!


Photobucket



Photobucket


That's it guys!

Look for another new post tomorrow with a project for Epiphany Crafts! :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails