Sunday, June 17, 2012

Delight in Each Day - Unity's Stamp of the Week - Week 24

Hey all! It's happy Sunday, which means another new stamp of the week is revealed! and I hope that you all are having a relaxing, meaningful day with your dads this special Father's Day :)

Don't you just find one week goes by so fast? I find that new red rubber goodies are piling up on me, and so hard to find the time to play with all of the beautiful stamps.  However, I managed to make something special (and easy) with the new stamp of the week, so wanted to share that with you!

Photobucket


I made it into a rosette ribbon that can be attached to a card or a gift bag. So simple and pretty - especially with it being done in Echo Park Victoria Park papers! The rosette is from here, and find that it adds so much to the projects!

...and this is the wonderful stamp!

Photobucket

Next week, my son turns 10 (never mind a week going really fast - don't know where 10 years has gone!) and have been busy (and having lots of fun) planning and holding parties.  We had a party last night with his classmates and had another one today with family for lunch.  I'll get some pics loaded up and will share some pics later!

Anyway, look forward to another Unity card tomorrow from me using the current kit of the month! and don't forget that there's an AMAZING SALE going over at their site - with some kits going up to 60% off, and all stamps (excluding Webster's new release) are 30% off! You get free kits with purchase as well! More details on this post!

I'm working away on my next SVG Cuts' project as well.. this time something a bit more simpler, but I think that it's gonna be pretty! Something probably that my girl Amelie would love! Hope that it turns out!

Speaking of which - the newest kit from them is amazing! I can't wait to try making one of those lanterns!


Alrighty - time to go now! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Thienly! I want to personally thank Unity for adding you to their DT! LOL! This is so pretty! I keep saying it, but I am LOVING all the Unity yummies from you! So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your unity projects are amazing!!!!! It is such a joy to see how you use my art, I am in love with your creations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails