Sunday, May 20, 2012

More than cupcakes... Unity SOTW 20

Happy Sunday!

I don't know how many of my current followers have used Unity Stamp Co stamps, but if you haven't tried them yet - I can tell you that it's a matter of time before you're gonna want some in your hands!

For those that is new to Unity - I am going to explain a bit about the stamps they sell! 

They are RED RUBBER STAMPS, meaning that it's not the photopolymer or acrylic stamps (clear) stamps that you see everywhere right now.  However, these are not wood mounted (unless noted) - so they work as cling-on stamps with your acrylic block.  The image that is produced from these stamps are PHENOMENAL - it's super CRISP, pretty much PERFECT.

They sell TONS of stamps to accommodate everyone's interest.  You are guaranteed to find something that you like there. Vintage, modern, whimsical, inspirational - I tell you - they've got EVERYTHING! :)  

The stamps are divided into various categories, but the main ones are: (click on the title and will take you there!)

1. Itty Bitty - These are cute little stamps that fit into a 3" x 5" bag.  They could be one image or an image and a sentiment to go with it.  So fun, they are VERY ADDICTIVE!

2. Uniquely Unity - The stamps here are all designed by Unity Artistas! You have to see them - they are all so beautiful and inspirational!

3. Co-branded stamps - These are AMAZING stamps that have resulted from collaborating with many companies.  You can find Echo Park, Webster's Pages, Simple Stories, Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup, Authentique, Nikki Sivilis, Christy Tomlinson, Cosmo Cricket... and so much more! These stamps are super fun additions to your pretty papers that you have!

4. Ippity - These are line of Unity stamps that support amazing 50 women.  All you need to do is to pick a chick (any chick, or pick one that seem to inspire you!) and you order away! Don't be intimidated to pick a chick - it doesn't mean that you're committed to her, you can pick another next time, and there's no obligation by ordering an ippity stamp.  They are fabulous stamps, so I urge you to go check them out!

5. Kit of the Month (KOM) - This is a subscription program and you get yummy 8.5" x 11" of red rubber EVERY MONTH!  This is a perfect mix of stamps for those who is just starting their collection, or have lots, but still looking to add more!

6. SMAK - This is another subscription program, and it's PERFECT for those who love to do layouts, mixed media and altered art.  You get a good mix of numbers and letters, punctuations, journaling stamps, and patterns.  

7. Stamp of the Week (SOTW) - Another fabulous subscription program and is the most afforadable! They are the same size as Itty Bitty and gets sent to your door EVERY SINGLE WEEK! How fun is that?  

So, that's Unity stamps in a nutshell! YOU CAN ORDER ALL OF THESE AMAZING STAMPS ALL ON ONE SITE! Click here!

Okay, so let's move onto my post now! Today is the unveiling of the new Stamp of the Week - week #20!  This week, we've got the cutest cupcake for you to color or paper pierce, and an adorable sentiment to go with it. 


Photobucket


So... this week, I've been studying like crazy about COPICS! As a stamp company design team member, I felt silly not knowing how to color! (especially when I already have them!) It's been sitting here, and all I've ever used was for me to color here and there, just like any old marker... 

Here's what I've practiced... (as I said on FB, I was so nervous to share my work!)


Photobucket


...and here's my first ever card using Copic markers and the new SOTW stamp! 


Photobucket
Isn't this cupcake the cutest yummiest looking thing?  Makes me hungry as I write this post! If you sign up this week, you get this adorable stamp in the mail!

Anyway, that's it for now! TTYL - thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I joined the SOTW when it first came out, I LOVE getting a stamp every week! Very excited about this one.. and you are ROCKING the coloring! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lotta love Thienly! More than cupcakes? Hmmm...(not sure who I love more than cupcakes? lol) Unity has the cutest stamps! Love how you colored everything in. Looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Your card is so gorgeous and your shading with your copics is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already told you, but again...THESE ARE AMAZING! I would have never guessed that this was the first time you've tried Copics. It's time for me to give them a try too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thienly, you did a great job! I'm right there with you, I have quite a few Copics & don't really know how to color like that. But you've learned quickly & are doing amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card, and coloring are gorgeous! I'm a long time Unity lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring and can't wait to get my very own cupcake stamp. Art and craft items are nothing to be afraid off hehe

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous all of them Thienly !! your colouring is outstanding. Unity ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails