Thursday, May 10, 2012

NEW Stamps at UNITY today!!! and my two sample projects!

WHOO-HOO! Tonight`s the BIG release! HOORAY!!! Have you all seen the sneak peaks?  I'm in love with all of them - and I don't know how Unity does it! I swear, there's not very many companies that makes me want to order stamps every single month!

First of all... I have to share this ad...

Photobucket

That's me! I can't believe that ME in THAT picture! Yay!

If you haven't visited the other girl's blogs... you are in for a treat! They are superbly amazing talented girls, and so happy to be working with all of them!

So, I've been LOVING some Simple Stories stamps, and I was THRILLED to know that they are releasing more!!


Photobucket

They match the Simple Stories Summer Fresh Paper Collection that was just released.... aren't they adorable??? AND.. the best thing about these stamps are that it's HUGE! Many stamps measure almost 5"!!! WOW! You sure can have so much more fun when it's that big!

Today, I made simple party favors using the cutest jar that you see in the ad above.  They are stamped on an acetate, backed with a blank acetate, and are stitched all around the jar and trimmed. I left the top open to fill it up with candies and embellished with their new sentiment stamps and twine. (The jar is from Jar of Sunshine set)

Photobucket

One more thing that I've made from this release is this card - from Pocketful of Posies stamp.  Isn't it ADORABLE???


Photobucket
Another big cobrand release is the Phyllis Harris stamps! For those that LOVE coloring with Copics - these are probably stamps of your dreams!


Photobucket

Ippity is also having their relase!!!


Photobucket

... AND... Webster's Pages stamps are coming out soon as well.. and you can see their sneak peek here. You have to see them - there's 6 background stamps and 3 tag stamps!

So... you getting excited yet???

Join Unity over at Splitcoaststampers forum for fun chit chat, prizes and fun! (starting at 7pm CST TONIGHT)

...AND... WHOA - Unity sure knows how to have fun! There's LOTS of items marked down this weekend, including past Simple Stories, past Phyllis Harris, itty bitty stamps are ALL $3.49!!!  Time to stock up!


Photobucket

Okay, gotta go - have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE your treat bags and card, just awesome!!! Unity is fabulous.. Can't wait to get some new stamps! :) SO happy to see you on the Unity team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the jar stamps! I love Unity but this release is simply amazing ... loving Simple Stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And Congrats again Thienly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on joining this design team! I love Unity stamps and my collection is quickly outgrowing their home in my cupboard. I'm not worried, there are bigger cupboards!
    And I love your stitched treat jars-fantastic outside the box use of a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to rock the Unity...love what you've done and I especially love what you've done with those jars...ordering that set so thanks for the FAB inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on making the Unity team, you make beautiful work Thienly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the party favors are so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations Thienly! they have awesome stamps and you're going to do awesome work for them I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um!!!!!!! Oh my heck!! Congrats and I am a huge SS fan! LOVE Them!!!! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. swoooooooon
    mason jar treat bags.. nothing could be more perfect!!
    <3 them Thienly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - those bags are the BEST - so genius. You know I love your stuff and this has given me some awesome ideas. Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails