Sunday, April 10, 2011

My crafting "space".

Hi! Hope that you all had a great weekend! 

I've been in more of a cleaning mode, and while it's still fairly clean, I thought that I would take some pics of my craft "space" and show it to you guys!  I don't have a craft "room" per say, but slowly, but surely, our computer room is transformed into my crafting room...  just a few more years and then it'll be all mine! Mwa hahaha ;)  I haven't finished taking all of them - just posted about 12 pics tonight, but if you want to see it... I decided that just to get you girls to join me over on the Facebook page, I'm not going to post it here.  Hehehe...  aren't I mean?? 

Please visit http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?fbid=176038535778560&id=160713313977749&aid=39902 where it'll take you to my goodies!  And, while you're there, make sure that you "like" me so we can stay connected :)  Deal?

Here's just a sneak peak pic of my drawers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a tease! LOL :-) I love all your goodies, I will have to take pics of my space soon... I have been wanting for a long time but there is so much mess on my desk sometimes, LOL...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails