Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Bear Mailbox. Valentine's SVGCuts project.

Here's my next Valentine project, and I've combined two of my favorite SVGCuts collections in one!  It's the Love Bear Village SVG Collection and the Valentine Mailboxes SVG kit.  This is the result!

It's a Love Bear Post Office!!!


It still does have the slit to slide in your Valentine's!


Do you like the windows I've added to the sides and the lace going around the edge?




This project was the combination of these two files:   

For more info, see the SVGCuts blog - click here.
Thanks for looking, and I do love getting comments!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing.... You are such an inspiration to us all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that!!! Love that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey eager stuff precise substance your response on
    valentine ring

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails