Thursday, January 27, 2011

The latest SVGCuts Cheat Sheet is available now!

To those who love to keep track of all the SVGCuts freebies all organized on one sheet, the newest one is now available!  It's a great reference sheeet to have along with all your SVGCuts paid collection printed PDF files!  If you would like to have a copy for yourself, please leave me a message below (with your e-mail) and will send it to you! (I apologize with the files not being in the correct order, but these are the 35 newest freebies!)  If you haven't realized it yet, you will now see that there's tons of cute SVGs for free!!! Goto the SVGCuts blog, under "free SVG downloads" to get all of them. 


Also, did you see the newest collection released today???  It's Cuddly Storybook Friends and it's super cute!!! AND it's the free gift of the week with purchase of $9.98 or more!  How fun it would be to use them on cards or bags or make a little storybook for your little one!  Possibilities, possibilities!!!


Hope that you're having a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I was just wondering how to keep track of everything, what a great idea! I would love if you could email this to me and any others you would be willing to share, THANKS!
    Jamie

    themessydesk at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I would love a copy!
    flamenco92627 at yahoo dot com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thienly-

    Thanks for the infor. Can you please send me a copy?
    xsbum@yahoo.com
    thanks
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know there was a list. This would make it so convenient when I'm looking for something specific. I would really appreciate a copy.

    bmarkr @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the list and any others you might have. I've started one myself, but I only got so far and then things got in the way and I never finished. This is wonderful of you to do. Thanks so much.

    singingpraise at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! BTW I turned my coworker onto SVG Cuts and she LOVED your Val train with the Cuddly Animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful... You are AMAZING!!! I would love a copy..

    scrapplyn at yahoo dot com...

    Thanks,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please I would love a copy.
    eric.tailor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would appreciate a copy, can we get back copies as well?

    stonelandandcattle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey ThienLy
    Can I please get a copy of the Freebie cheat sheets? I didn't know that they existed. I've been going back and forth on line to remind myself what the files were! What a lot of work!
    Thx!
    Melissa
    mmyc77@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails