Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome little girl!

One of our good friends just gave birth to girl #2, and I put together a card (without Cricut!).  It's almost so impossible now to create a card without using a cutout of any sort, but I've got way too much embellishments and felt like I need to make something out of these before my husband looks at it and tells me that I just buy but haven't seen me use this stuff. 

I used the triangle chipboard from American Crafts to make a banner, and used stamp for "girl" and the sentiments.  I used prima flowers, ribbons and cotton lace.  I don't think I've even put a dent in my collection, but I can say that I HAVE USED IT with confidence!

Here's the card:

   

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!!! The banner turned out great and I love the bit of lace at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Thienly! Nice, subtle colors - perfect for baby! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love it. :-) (and yes, you need to use your stash sometimes!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for the gingerbread man card. It had a step design I ran it off and can't seem to put it together. Would love to see the pic of it again. Is it still on line. Barb
    bawalters36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails