Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wordle - my new card making must-have tool.

A couple of days ago, I introduced to a cool website wordle and I've been playing around with it. Here, I've created a wedding card for a friend (I even created a color palette that would match their wedding colors). I've inserted in all the words that I associate with wedding and their names, and this is what came up. It took me awhile to get the print size right as it kept printing me 8.5 X 11 page. I somehow managed to get it right using the credit card print size. I printed this onto a pearly white cardstock and it turned out so pretty. I backed it with matching purple cardstock.

I also made a gift card envelope using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and more and Tie the Knot cartridge. The envelope color matches the card, and I cut out a wedding cake with vellum and that same pearly white cardstock. I love how it's so simple, yet so elegant!

Also, Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails