Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just touched.

It's been a full week since I started my blog. It's been really fun, and I've learned a lot about blogging. I enjoy putting up my work in one place - it's just like making my own portfolio!

What's the best thing about blogging? Well, I have made a lot of online friends. I never realized how neat it is to receive e-mails and feedback from once strangers. I'm now friends with someone that actually lives not too far away from me, friends with someone that I followed because they do amazing work, and friends I've met through Facebook and Cricut members board from me putting up my work on various sites.

It sure has been a neat experience, and it's because of my family, friends, and followers. I hope to put up many more projects, and I look forward to long lasting friendships :)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails